||NAFI CFI Insurance Program
Underwritten by Avemco Insurance Company
A Message from Avemco® to NAFI Members:
Only NAFI Members Can Get The Advantages Of The NAFI CFI Insurance Program.
Here’s another benefit exclusively for NAFI members. It’s the NAFI CFI Insurance program, developed and underwritten by Avemco Insurance Company, specifically to meet the needs of NAFI members.
NAFI Members can apply online or you can talk with your Avemco Aviation Insurance Specialist for complete details and a personalized quote.
You’ll get these features and benefits:*
Plus you get:
- Option to save on your premium by only purchasing coverage for the class of aircraft in which you instruct, including:
- Single-engine Land & Light Sport
- Multi-engine Land
- Experimental Amateur-Built including Experimental Light Sport
- Rotorcraft* (NEW)
- Liability coverage for past instruction as long as you have an active policy in force at the time of the accident.
- Liability coverage for instruction, flight reviews, check rides and your personal flying.
- 19 choices for Aircraft Damage Liability (ADL) coverage
- Up to $5,000 in legal defense costs if the FAA or civil authority takes pilot certificate enforcement or civil penalty action against you
- Bodily injury coverage options up to $200,000 each person
- Options of up to $150,000 ADL limits
- Coverage for personal use of a non-owned aircraft
- Coverage for aircraft owner's loss of use claim
- Up to $1,000 No-Fault deductible coverage if ADL purchased
- Lower premiums offered for NAFI members holding a current NAFI Master CFI accreditation
- Save up to 10% annual premium credit with the Avemco Safety Rewards Program
Request a quote or purchase the policy online at the Avemco website or call them at (888) 635 4306, Not yet a NAFI member? Click Here and join today!
The NAFI CFI Insurance Program is underwritten by Avemco Insurance Company. The Program is not available in Hawaii. NAFI CFI Rotorcraft coverage is not available in Alaska. Online quotations are not available to Kentucky residents (due to state tax requirements). Non-owned aircraft policies are available to individuals, not businesses. Employers who request additional insured status may be added to the policy (additional premium may apply) if your employer is not engaged in an aviation business. For employers that are engaged in an aviation business please call (888) 241-7891 for additional information.
*Not all coverages or products may be available in all jurisdictions. The description of coverage in these pages is for information purposes only. Actual coverages will vary based on local law requirements and the terms and conditions of the policy issued. The information described herein does not amend, or otherwise affect, the terms and conditions of any insurance policy issued by Avemco. In the event that a policy is inconsistent with the information described herein, the language of the policy will take precedence. Premium credits apply to the Direct Approach Non-Owned Aircraft Insurance Policy POL0002 and are subject to underwriting guidelines. WPG0243 (12/14)